TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Friday, October 28, 2005

In The Beginning

Ok, So I am addicted to the Knitting Blog Sites, I admit it.

Thanks to my friend Anna, I am now one of them...nothing like a little peer pressure. Now she, Robin & Mary have a public forum to harass me !

So I have only been knitting since the end of July and have only 2 FO's and almost 1 mitten, but a basket full of yarn stash. I figure I'm off to a good start...Who says that this is an addiction?

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon's Knitting Cult Member status confirmed..she created a BLOG (for US)..okay for her but we get to use it! Gotta love techy geeky girls who knit and create blogs for her friends to publicly harrass her...and a basketful of yarn is just the mere beginnings of a stash.

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you are so brave with your emotions, feelings and life. You are a wonderful inspiration to all of us, DG's, women and the like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home