TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Saturday, October 29, 2005

You Did Homework On A Saturday Night??

Ok Anna & Robin, Don't hate me because I finished my homework for the 5th already...

I worked on it tonight while out with some friends who were scrapbooking. I was going to scrapbook, but I ran out of time to sort through my 15 bins of scrapbooking/stamping stuff in the basement! (That's a project for another day...at least before my stamp camp on the 12th...)

I also have about 2 inches done of my first Fuzzy Feet...I'm going to need some help when I hit the heel! (You have been warned...)


Oh, And look for me on Sunday at the Rams game....I'll be the one in blue!!

4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great..and I can't blame riding lessons for 3 hours on Saturday for not getting the swatches done (as you were also riding - well - if you want to call sitting on the pony on steroids who wouldn't move "riding" -but he was very very cute - more about draft cross horse breeds later - this blog will be very informative - ha - knitting, stamping, horses, handspinning, and anything else we desires)

I guess it will be a bit difficult for me to work on seaming in our Guild workshop class on Saturday (you can figure out how to link to the Guild site in the Blog) on Saturday without having those swatches won't it! Boy am I going to be embarrassed....anna

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps - gals only 54 days til Christmas - what was that Harlot hotline # again?

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Knits, Scrapes AND has her own BLOG. I am feeling 'umble. Find me when you get to the meeting!!! robin

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you bought something big and bulky with a big WHEEL today! Congrats! I guess you're glad you got that fiber on Friday, huh? It was great to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home