TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Home Again

So I was in 4 states this week and I'm finally home.

I was in The Poconos in PA early this week for a vendor visit. It was fun, but the layovers in Cleveland were awful. I had decent layovers, but I couldn't bring myself to pay $10 for 2 hours on the internet...

This past weekend I was in Tulsa, for TU's homecoming. It was so much fun. Of course it helped that the university paid for me to go down there since I'm on the National Alumni Board. The weekend was a whirlwind of events, meeting people, partying and trying to find time to sleep, let alone work. I ran into some great people that I haven't seen in over 10 years and that was fun. No good stories to tell though.

And no knitting or spinning either. I didn't bring either on the trips, so no progress. It hasn't been cold enough here, so I'm having a hard time getting inspired for either. The Weaving Guild sale is coming up soon, so I'll have to get inspired for and after that!

As for the happenings with guys - I'm out trying the online dating thing again. It's tough and it sucks. I know I'm ok by myself, but it would be fun to find someone to hang out with too. I met a guy who consults and travels during the week (roses), but still haven't decided on him though. He is totally interested in me when I see him, but then when he travels, it's like I don't exist. (Frustrating!) I'm not trying too hard, so I'm not going to get stressed out about it. (I did come across T's profile on a site though - the picture he posted is one I took!)

Boys are still idiots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home