TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Feels Like Coming Home

I'm all packed. Finally. Wasn't sure there for a while, but I emptied everything out and repacked it. Still not sure how I'm going to make it to the Zurich airport with 2 checked and 2 carry on bags, but we'll see! And I'm sure I'll be paying extra for weight too... Oh well!

I'm sitting here thinking about going to bed and getting antsy to talk to someone, anyone! I've been an emotional trainwreck this week and it's finally catching up with me. I'm going to miss being here, but I am truly ready to go home. (I actually started a list of things I liked/disliked about being here...for a later date!)

The travel is the toughest part about going home. I am so excited to go, but so dread the long flight, bad food, layover, weather, flying, etc. If they ever perfect "beaming" a la StarTrek, I'm so there! I'm anxious to get there, but have to go through this to get there...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Summer in STL. (I know I keep saying that, but it's so true!) I have no clue what I am doing or whatever, but it's home!!!

So I better get to bed, in case I have the screaming kids or perpetual hitter with the cold by me tomorrow. See you on the flip side...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home