TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Whirlwind Europe Tour 08 - Part I

Just got in from "Castling" outside of Fussen, Germany. We visited the Neuschwanstein Castle which is the basis for the Disney Cinderella Castle. The walk up was about 30 minutes up hill, but the day was gorgeous, as was the scenery. The inside was magnificent as well and totally worth it. I was very pleased with the pictures with my new camera. I took a bunch and played with all the settings!

Pictures are below. I am incredibly tired and Part II starts tomorrow at 8am and I still want to shower before bed. I'll try to post pix from tomorrow when we get home...




1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Linz said...

Those are really good! I see the cinderel-ly resemblance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home