TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm All A-"Twitter"

A friend of mine who is much more tech-geeky than I introduced me to Twitter.com this weekend. I didn't think I would like it, but I'm really digging it now!

It's not really user friendly at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's acutally pretty cool.

It's a cross between IM and Blogging and I have been able to link it to my blog. (see right)

I will be updating my blog as I'm gone over the next couple of weeks, but will probably be "Twittering" as I go too for short updates.

Keep an eye out for it and join if you want to.... All the cool kids are doing it.

(ok, maybe just the geekiest...but they are still cool!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home