TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Morning over the Rhein

I took these the other morning when I got in early, out the windows in our building. I am fortunate to have my desk right next to the windows, so on sunny days, I get to see this:


(Switzerland, Germany & France come together about 10 minutes walk down going this way)




Usually the river is much more "choppy" and full of barge traffic.

It was a calming effect to see everything so "quiet" and peaceful.

And if you look really close, you can see the mountains in France and Germany in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home