TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Friday, November 16, 2007

Where in the world??

I found out this morning that if I don't end up going to Switzerland, then I'm going to be sent to China for a job over there. Either way, it looks like I will be in another country sometime in the next month!

UPDATE as of 1PM Today: Looks like I'm going to mainland China for 8 days around Mid-December and Switzerland starting in January. Looks like toys with extra lead paint for Christmas instead of watches this year!

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Shannon!

Nice blog--it's very pink! That's really exciting that you're going to Suzhou--I don't know much about the area, I hear it is beautiful, though and not too dirty like most Chinese cities. Shanghai is really nice, too. I think that they speak Mandarin in that area, though, so you can say things like:

謝謝 - xie xie- thank you
你好- ni hao- hello
不要 - bu yao - 'don't want'
and
再見 - zai jian - goodbye!

But yea, it should be a great trip! Let me know how it goes!

再見!
Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home