TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

To Whom It May Concern

Would the person who keeps sending me newspaper articles about financial stuff ("J" from STL is all that is signed) please:

1) Identify yourself so I don't think I'm being stalked.

2) Stop sending me these articles.

While I appreciate the thought, I view financial issues personal, much like politics and religion and do not like to have people tell me what to do with mine. You do not know my situation and frankly, I find the assumption that you do, overstepping some boundaries.

Thank you.

Now I will return to the regularly scheduled "Summer of Shannon".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home