TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Friday, October 27, 2006

THAT'S A WINNER!!














Cardinals win in 5, Baby!!!

At Home!!

First Time since 1982!!!

Congratulations!!

I would have loved to be downtown for this, but annoying drunk crowds tend to freak me out!

T's down there somewhere with "the boys"...I've gotten 4 phone calls tonight from various locations. Definitely a lot of celebrating going on! What a season!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

YEAH! Go CARDS!

I was in St. Louis when we won in '82. All I'll admit to is being old enough to remember it. ;-)

Over on http://fallcable2006.blogspot.com/ you can see what I was working on World Series night. (& no, you wouldn't catch me down there in the middle of drunk crowds either.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home