TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Normalcy

I have this need for order in my life that I cannot get over. Everything must happen a certain way, at a certain time, in a certain place. (Surprisingly though, this does not apply to my house or desk, but I digress...)

I do not know where it came from or why it is worse than it used to be (or maybe I'm just realizing it more...). Problem is, I think it's starting to effect my life in a catastrophic way. I truly believe that I'm about to lose people important to me because of it. And I'm not sure what to do, other than pray and catch myself when I realize it.

So there is a lot of praying and soul searching going on. Hopefully I can "snap" out of it before the bottom falls out. Please keep me in mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home