TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Under Construction


I am posting pictures of the contstruction that's going on under my office. (left pic is the break room, the left is the women's locker room, DIRECTLY under me!) They have to replace all the drain pipes from the break room and locker rooms, which are under my office. I have been listening/feeling jack-hammers and dealing with dust and exhaust fumes for a week now, with at least 4 weeks to go!...NOT FUN!!! (but helping in my quest to move offices or get a laptop to work closer to the production floor!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home