TechyGeekGirlKnits

aka: Shannon's Shananigan's (Since there seems to be less & less knitting and more Shananigan-ing going on as of late and well, let's face it, she's just going to always be a techygeekgirl!!)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Once A Slacker...

Ok, so I still haven't posted like I said I would...still busy!

Doing what you ask?

Finishing these:
















And hanging out with family/friends on Cinco de Mayo....



This weekend I'm off to Tulsa to visit the University for the Alumni Group and 'play'! Actually T's going to join me for the weekend and we are going to hit a round of golf and eat good Mexican. Did I mention I got pink golf clubs?? (I know, you are as shocked as I am...)

More pix to come of Tulsa, the KC Wedding & maybe my golf score...

4 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shannon - Sheep are CUTE;...but PINK golf clubs...

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger techygeekgirlknits said...

The clubs are NOT pink, but the bag and covers are quite an obnoxious color pink. (Think Pepto-ish) At least the guys won't want to use them!

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those sheep are soooo cute!

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where oh where has little Shannon gone
where oh where can she be. She once posted notes on her little blog here,but now I fear she is no longer near her little blog here.

BH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home